80mm plain bearing block, use for heavy static loads.
Typical applications are halyard mast blocks, mainsheet systems and general applications.
- Glass fibre reinforced sheave with polymer bushing.
- Bronze top swivel bushings.
- Optimised 8/10 shackle with Ø8 body for good compatibility and Ø10 pin for high bending resistance.
- Stainless steel strap for best strength and longer service life.
- Stiff glass fibre reinforced cheeks to prevent lines from wedging.
- Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- Sliding swivel locking mechanism.
Weight: 603.00 g
Safe working Load: 2000 kg
Breaking Load: 4000 kg
Max line size: 16 mm
Pin diam: 10 mm
Shackle diam: 8 mm
Block type: fiddle