Selden 80mm Single Cheek block
80mm plain bearing block, use for heavy static loads. Typical applications are for turning ropes on a flat surface like the deck.
80mm plain bearing block, use for heavy static loads.
Typical applications are for turning ropes on a flat surface like the deck.
- Glass fibre reinforced sheave with polymer bushing.
- Bronze top swivel bushings.
- Optimised 8/10 shackle with Ø8 body for good compatibility and Ø10 pin for high bending resistance.
- Stainless steel strap for best strength and longer service life.
- Stiff glass fibre reinforced cheeks to prevent lines from wedging.
- Glass fibre reinforced composite.
- Sliding swivel locking mechanism.
Weight: 310.00 g
Breaking Load: 4000 kg
Safe working Load: 2000 kg
Max line size: 16 mm
Upper breaking load: kN
Upper safe working load: kN